Tuesday 1 July 2008

This month Of June.


This 7th month of year 2008 is “My Turn to Shine”, for my light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon me,Isaiah 60: 1-22.I will radiate the glory of God and manifest His goodness.The Lord will do great things for me.The Lord will restore all the years that the locust has eaten.I shall eat in plenty and be satisfied; this shall be for me a Month of plenty of God’s provision.It shall be a month of great program of wondrous provision for me.I shall eat the riches of the Gentiles and in their glory shall i boast.For my former shame i shall have double blessing.Every valley shall be lifted,every mountain and hill shall be made low and the crooked path shall be made straight and the rough places smooth.

The glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh we shall see it together for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.The Lord shall comfort me;my wilderness will be like Eden and my desert like the garden of the Lord.Joy and gladness shall fill my life,thanksgiving and the voice of melody also.It shall be a month of growth and increase for us.I will generate victory after victory this month.My light will rise in obscurity.I will swim in divine illumination.I will ride upon the high places of the earth and feed from the heritage of Jacob my Father.

This month it shall not be by might nor by power,but by the Spirit of the Lord.The Spirit of the Lord will go into operation for my sake.I will experience the move of the Holy Spirit in every facet of my life.I shall be a light for the Gentiles and the salvation of the Lord unto the end of the earth.My heart desires and dreams shall come to pass.I shall live and not die.This is my month of financial breakthrough;for i will flourish in financial abundance.

The Lord will lighten my face and i shall not see shame as i look unto Him.Sickness and disease shall not be named among us.He shall cause they that come to me to take root,i shall blossom and bud,and fill the face of the world with fruit.It shall be a month of all round distinction for us.Generis Solutions will sour upon eagles wings and continue to grow from glory to glory even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

I will ride on these prophetic wings in Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: