Thursday 31 July 2008

Management 06 (Enterprenuership)


Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: I will choose my own bride father,what happen to civilization!
Father: But the girl is Dangote's daughter!
Son: Well, in that case...ok

Next Day Father approached Dangote.

Father: I have a husband for your daughter.
Dangote: But my daughter is too young to marry!
Father: But this young man is a vice-president at the World Bank!
Dangote: Ah, in that case...ok

Finally Father went to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President: But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!
Father: But this young man is the son-in-law to Dangote.
President: Ah, in that case...ok

Moral:
You can start with virtual capital.You don't have to kill yourself looking for loan.

No comments: