Monday 9 December 2013

Top earner list in Network Marketing 2014.

I just perused the report of the top earners in the Network Marketing or (MLM) industry, and there are new things happening there. The top 4 earners in MLM currently earn over a million dollars ($1,000,000) per month! Yes you got that right, this industry has stars that make football follow behind. You know what it takes?

All it takes is a passionate adherence to the Don Failla Model and a super vehicle like A2W – Sponsor a Friend, teach them to sponsor by sponsoring for them, teach them to teach, by watching them sponsor and giving them feedback. Once you have done this you have duplicated. In A2W, the speedometer has no limits, you can go as deep as you want, and keep earning. I have made up my mind that I will feature in the top earners list, but not alone, I'm taking at 4 people with me, who would take 4 each with them as well, and so on. What about you? Do you have what it takes?

 (I am sorry if you don’t understand the Network Marketing Model or don’t agree with it. If you really would love to learn, I can get you a book to read. You aren’t the only one who has failed before, you won’t be the last. Just like with all things, most people fail. The odds that you will succeed in this however, is up to you. The odds that you have much of a choice is also very low. ILO actually says you are more likely to make 6 digits here than at your life sucking job). Top Earners



PROMO REWARDS – Simplify to Multiply

A2W is positioning to simplify to multiply

We now have 4 simple rewards

Instant Rewards = $40 For Paid Affiliates and Above (direct sponsor – active income)

Team Bonus and Matching Team $20-25 For Bronze and above (no limit in depth -passive income)

Leadership Bonus = $50-150 For Silver, Gold and Platinum (no limit in depth – passive income)

Leadership Vacation = For Gold and Platinum With Sufficient Points (7 Amazing days on the Exotic laps of luxury)



RENEW or GET a Privilege Pack + A2W Healthy Oven FREE!

This is correct you know, you pay the same price you have always paid to get a Privilege Pack, and get a Financial Intelligence Pack FREE + An A2W Healthy Oven. This comes with a 12 month warranty and an European Standards Certification.

This means as soon as you get into the vehicle, you don’t even need to buy a product, it comes with a product and opens you up to already succeed.

It’s a promo, offer lasts while stocks last!



BUSINESS – Turned on it’s head!

In conventional business, you are in business by yourself, in A2W you are not alone. Guess what, if you get someone like me to sponsor you, it means you have me literally working for you for the next 1-2 months depending on your rate of development. I simply have the task of teaching you how to sponsor your relationships by actually doing it for you. All you need to do is watch me do it 5 times, earn all the while I’m doing it, and get set to do it for those 5 people as well.

The truth is, I can't get you on board, if I'm not willing to work for you. If your success annoys me, then I'm better off not telling you about it. This really helps us do business with a heart! Oh, we didn't do it this way before, we just learnt it, and now we are doing it. If you are interested, I can give you someone to sponsor and support you, who I'm sponsoring and supporting. Yeah, it’s possible to get to that place where you can’t accommodate anyone anymore, you can only support others to support them.



DISCOUNTS, DISCOUNTS, DISCOUNTS (Distributors Only… sorry public)

Yes, I remember many distributors shouting that they want discounts and are willing to become distributors. Well I believe it’s a distraction compared to building your organization, but the truth is, it’s always better to move from what you know how to do, to what you want to learn how to do. So if buying and selling gives you the vibes, it’s now in the privilege pack, look for Nigeria and hit on Discount section. You can buy the Ovens, Tabs, Jitron Medical devices, Laptops, ACs, SuperMarket Products, AloeVera King Juice and so much more for really cool prices.

Why don’t you pause, and login. Trust me, it may bend your mind.



SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM – Don Failla Complaint!

What if once I get to bedrock, I’m silver. Once I see my 3rd generation complete? If you don’t know what bedrock means, you are not current… grab a copy of Don Failla and READ it 10 Times, just like me! Some distributors who don’t have any results also say they read the book, trust me, when the student is ready with an empty cup, the teacher will appear. In a short while, the ranks will simply announce that you are heading in the right direction! Datszall!

You can’t follow me from village, but you can follow me on twitter… @olaoluwa
Drop your comment, I’ll see it. I can link you up to someone worthy of supporting you.

Culled from Deolu Akinyemi

No comments: